Thursday, March 28, 2013

The only way is up







The sun may be shining, but the temperature is still God Damn low. So... no nice spring outfits can be worn.. unfortunately. 
Must be a good thing I actually prefer winter wear over spring/summer wear...
Right here I'm wearing a High-Low Zara skirt in grey, a New Look top with Lion print (animal printed tee's and sweaters have been hot and happening for quite a while now), brick red spiked Lita's from Jeffrey Campbell, a leather jacket that I've had for quite a while alreay and last but not least: SUNNIES. Even though I'm not into summer wear alot, I love sunglasses!! This year the round sunnies are gonna make their full come back, they were to appear on some places last year... but this year is the year of the round sunnies!! I bought mine at monki!

Cheers for now and have a fashionable day:)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment