Monday, July 15, 2013

Amsterdam Fashion Week

Last friday the Amsterdam Fashion Week kicked off. For one week it's all about fashion in our capital city.
I was lucky to attend two shows on saturday afternoon. The Westergasfabriek was filled with fashionable people, all wanted to be noticed. I attended the fashion shows of two upcoming designers; Franzel Amsterdam who specializes in cool menswear including a lot of black, japanese warrior details, meggings and more! I really loved this show, from the awesome black clothes to the great music that was chosen for the show. The second show was from Armand Michiels, this show contained only different kinds of corsets combined with jeans, skirts or shorts... I personally wasn't a big fan of this show, I didn't like the music, the make-up, or the clothes. After both shows ended we all received a goodie-box with an awesome tee srom Franzel Amsterdam in collaboration with My Brand.







It was an amazing saturday and I saw some great things. I wore a cream-black Zara Basic dress, tights, black shiny H&M socks, green high heels and a black clutch.




No comments:

Post a Comment