Sunday, July 28, 2013

Dungaree-dress + Free Vogue tee

I love dungarees! The denim classic dungarees we all know, but also this fun mini black dungarees-dress. I love how you can wear them in several different ways…. 
it’s cute yet tough. The kind of look I love to rock.
Today I’m wearing my dunga-dress, as I like to call it, with my cropped Vogue shirt, white socks and black military boots, finished with gold jewelry. 

I got this vogue tee for free with the June issue of the Dutch Vogue... Because I didn't really like the fit of it, and because every girl in Holland seems to wear this free tee, I cropped the tee. I love cropped tops! Especially in combination with this black mini dress from River Island!
All black and white once again… Am I getting boring?




No comments:

Post a Comment