Saturday, July 20, 2013

Some outfit from last week: Platform Chucks and an oversized tee yooo

So, as I posted earlier I went to visit an awesome fashion show from this brand named Franzel Amsterdam at the AFW last week. With this show came an awesome giftbox with a Franzel Tee (designed for AFW) of course the shirt was meant to be worn by a guy, so I could have given it to my boyfriend..... but I didn't. Instead I wore this awesome printed tee as a dress. Along with my red bandanna, round sunnies, silver simple jewelry, tie-dyed black and white socks by H&M and of course my new favorite shoes: White platformed Chuck Taylors! I personally felt kind of swag in my outfit (I seriously HATE that word though...). Casual but cool I would like to say so myself.

So what do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment